The 1st page



Assalamualaikum everyone! 

My name is Syafiqah or you can just call me Syaf. I'm 22 years old, from Ipoh Perak. Previously I studied at the Faculty of Film, Theatre and Animation under a course called Arts Management. I enjoyed studying it, but my love for language and teaching make me apply myself into TESL. 

When asked to describe myself I never know what to say, but I should know myself the best, right? I sometimes don't really know what kind of person I am. If you see me in real life, I am as much the same as how I am online. I'm always passive, I don't find myself comfortable approaching people first and I don't like being in the centre of attraction. I can say that I am as deep as a dark tunnel where people are not interested to go into it, but at the same time it holds more secrets than you can imagine, and it's kind of interesting too. That sums up how I see myself hahaha. 

But worry not, I can still socialize and make friends. Just so you know, I am a genuine and kind young lady hahaha. So this blog has been solely dedicated to a subject that I’m learning which is EDU456 teached by Dr NurAzah. I’ll be mostly writing about topics related to how technologies can make it easy for teachers to teach and students to learn. Stay tuned hehe.

Things that I hope I will learn in this subject is to know how can I maximize and use most of the softwares and technology to help me in my future classes, and make the learning an teaching process fun too! I also wanted to improve my skills in utilizing the technologies. I think that's all from me and I can't wait to start learning!

Comments

Popular Posts