It's a wrap! Let's do a re-cap.


After 11 weeks of semester 2, we have finally reached the final entry of the blog! It has been a great journey of sharing and discussing on the topics that I have written, not to mention the amount of knowledge that I have gained. This is truly one of the most enjoyable way to interact and deal with our thoughts. Through out these past weeks, I have learnt so many things in EDU456 from our beloved lecturer Dr Norazah. Some of the things that I love in this subject is how I can learn about things that I once don't know ever existed. It's fun to actually experience it and giving it a try. 

Writing entries in a blog is not a ew thing for me since I have had experience writing one. But the topics that I am discussing in most of the entries are definitely new to me. Some of the new knowledge that I think will be useful for me in the future is learning on how to use tools that have already existed in my laptop such as the Microsoft. I do know how to use these platform, but Dr Norazah enlightened me on how to utilize it as a teacher and it helps indeed. These will definitely be a big help for me in my future classes. 

There were also many other things that i have learnt in this class that will be so much beneficial insyaAllah. There were no negative feedback that I want to give for this class because I have always enjoyed on how calm and enjoyable Dr Noarazah is when she is teaching. Monday this semester is definitely the day that I look upon to every week. Iit's a shame that we only get to meet via online. I really hope that one day, we cann all be in Dr's class learning face to face. Thank you Dr for your amazing lectures! 


For all readers, I might be writing again in the future, but for now, farewell and see ya when I see ya!

Comments

  1. Alhamdulillah. I'm glad you have learned a lot and the pleasure of teaching you and your classmates is mine :). Looking forward for our paths to cross on the corridors of PALAM next semester, inshaAllah. But for now, enjoy your break! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts